Monday, September 29, 2008


Tired, stressed and who knows what else.

YDD threw up last night. Luckily it was only a one deal episode. It just took awhile for her to decide to puke so I was in and out of bed for awhile.

The ENT thinks ODD needs her tonsils removed. I don't know what to do. I don't want her to have surgery. I don't want her to miss school. But I don't want her being sick anymore. She has had strep 3 times this year in warm months (Feb, Aug, Sept). Not good according to the ENT.

I'm off to hopefully get a good nights sleep.


Lynnea said...

Have surgery during a school break, there is a long Christmas break--even if you wait until after Christmas Day.

Chris, Kristin, and Emily said...

poor thing! hope that things are better soon, just wish it wasn't surgery. i have heard it does wonders in these type cases though!

have a great trip to KC! so jealous!