Sunday, January 6, 2008

A New Year...


Happy New Year Everyone. I know I'm a little late in my well wishes. Hope 2008 is an awesome year for each of you.

DH has been gone on a business trip already this year. The girls and I have been having our good and bad moments so I was dreading the trip and it has been amazingly great. Guess the girls sensed mom needed a break. I took them to a very busy, very popular restaurant yesterday. We went early since I knew it would be busy and it was packed already. They were awesome. I would say they were the best behaved at a restaurant as they have ever been (they usually aren't bad either). They patiently waited about 30 minutes to be seated and then waited for our food and then for my correct food to get sent out. They even shared french fries. :) They got balloons at the end so they got a reward and lots of praise from me and DH over the phone.

My babies are growing up way too fast!!!

I don't do new year resolutions but this year I resolve to use my good stuff this year and not to hoard everything (My GF and I both have decided to do this). I guess it's the Army Brat in me and I just can't help it. So if you see me holding back on something give me a knock back on track.

If you got a Christmas card from us the picture was taken by one of DH's coworkers. He graciously came to our house and took tons of photos for me to chose from. The one I am posting here we took with the tripod and it's no where near the quality as the others.

No comments: