Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Time flies...

The next fees weeks are probably going to go by in a blurr. I'm really trying to slow down and enjoy everything. You know, stop and smell the roses.

This weekend I'm going on a scrapbook retreat. This is the 3rd time I've gotten to go and I love it. I share a room with one of my closest friends and we stay up way too late talking after we are to tired to scrap anymore and go to bed. It's a blast.

Next week we register my ODD for Kindergarten. Oh my... She is so ready and I'm not.

Then we go on vacation. We are going to Disney. The girls don't know where we are going it's a surprise. I know it's going to kick my butt and I'll be exhausted. But one day that we are there, I'll get to see one of my best friends who moved away to Tampa. I miss her bunches!

Then home to finish out the preschool year, a quick trip to Auburn memorial day weekend, 2 weeks of swim lessons, going to the neighborhood pool almost daily, free summer movies and August will be here before we know it. I vow to throw in some summer picnics and trips to the botanical gardens with friends.

Whew!

No comments: