Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Still sick...

ODD has been sick since Sunday at least (probably earlier). She has some really bad, weird virus. I had it 2 Christmases ago. I think this makes it worse because I know exactly how bad she feels. (She feels really really bad.) I thought the fever was over but it came back around noon. She can barely eat. Today I had pizza delivered (because I'm worn out) and she was able to eat the cheesy bread. Cheesy bread is now my hero! I will always buy it from now on.

YDD is fine. Very hyper. I think she feels she needs to compete for attention right now. Thus, I'm worn out. Everything I offer ODD, YDD wants even though she's eating what I originally fixed. :)

In addition, I'm pretty bummed. We were suppose to go visit my sister and family for the 4th but with ODD being sick and DH's boss not letting him off that isn't happening.

No comments: