Thursday, July 3, 2008

A vent....

Yep, I'm bummed. I'm not about to go off the deep end and I'm not neglecting my children (maybe my hubby a little). I just extremely tired of taking care of other people. It would be really nice if someone took care of me for a few minutes. The last time someone cooked "me" dinner was when our family friends invited the entire family over for dinner. Not the same thing. My sister is the only one who calls and checks on me. My parents call and check on the girls but they don't ask if I'm ok or need a break. My DH called at 7:45pm wanting to know if he should come home from work. I said why bother - the girls go to bed at 8. They'd be in bed and asleep by the time he would have gotten home - how would that have helped.
I'm the one who gets up every morning (or during the night) with the girls. Yep, my DH lays right there and keeps sleeping. His ears work just like mine do.
Yep, I'm wonder woman and quite frankly a pretty good one. I'm just tired of being her right now.

No comments: