Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Whew and more ...

DH really needs to get on inventing that magic transporter and a cloning machine. Most of you know I like to have things planned and timed out. Everyone keeps moving things on me. Between needing to be 3 places at once and missing meetings due to sickness, I'm going nuts. My sister and BIL are going to be here pretty much for one day, I have ODD's first soccer game and a meeting on the only night we have to spend with them.

YDD is feeling mucho better today. She went to bed fever free and woke up fever free. I think once you get the antibiotic in you with strep, the bad part is over. I was pretty freaked yesterday with a 103+ fever and her throwing up. I was so relieved when she held down dinner last night.

ODD is loving school. She cracks me up at night when we are picking out cloths for the next day. She says, "School again." I'm like, "Yea, baby for the next 13 years."

YDD keeps forgetting ODD is gone during the day. We were doing something today and she starting calling for Sissy. It was so funny.

No comments: