Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Excitement....

My girls make me wonder. The things that excite them aren't always the things you think about. Oh there's the typical excitement. Lately it's been Christmas, my tooth is loose, my permanent tooth is coming in and I can feel it, I'm having a gymnastics birthday party, we got to go to a gymnastics birthday camp etc... Then there is the unexpected, seeing a Little Pet Shop toy they've never seen before near the check out. They didn't ask for it, they didn't want it, they were just admiring it. I love the lack of greed they have right now. Even when they saw Santa, they touched me because they only asked for one thing each and Santa even said that's all.

1 comment:

Chris, Kristin, and Emily said...

you have sweet girls! they are truly loving and giving!