Monday, April 6, 2009

Come on...

already. It's April 6th and almost Easter Sunday. It should NOT be sleeting on me on the way to the bus stop.

Last year I bought a sleeveless Easter dress. I didn't get to wear it because it was cold. I was planning on wearing it this year. Doesn't look like I'll get to wear it this Sunday either. You would think I would learn. Hopefully the girls white sweaters still fit so I don't have to make yet another last minute dash for white sweaters before Easter Sunday.

If you believe there is global warming, you ought to come visit. It's more likely to be another Ice Age.

We have to cover up all our trees and plants tonight in the hopes of keeping them alive through yet another late freeze. And this isn't stuff we planted, it's stuff that was already in the ground. We've learned not to plant anything till after tax day. But we can't stop stuff from budding and blooming. I do not want to lose another red maple. If this one dies, that's it.

1 comment:

the mccann clan said...

We're ready for Spring too! Don't give up on that sleeveless dress for Sunday just yet though - I hear it's supposed to be back up to 72. One can hope!! :)