Sunday, November 2, 2008

I totally get it...

My ODD just got invited to her first sleepover. The little girl just called and invited her (after the mom had asked us first). My ODD is so excited. I hope she'll be able to go to sleep tonight.

But, I totally get it. My friend surprised me with a visit this weekend and I was so excited she was here. (We should have put hubbie on the sleeper sofa). Another friend and I go on a scrapbook retreat twice a year. We share a room and we stay up till the very wee hours talking. It's so much fun. So I totally get my ODD's excitement. You never out grow sleepovers or at least I haven't.

I do wonder if ODD will make it the whole night or if we'll have to make a run to get her. No biggie if we do.

1 comment:

Lynnea said...

I was hoping her first sleepover would be with Claire!