Monday, November 24, 2008

Twilight...

Yes, I'm one of the moms on the Twilight bandwagon. Just let me say don't knock it until you try it. You don't know what you are missing. And there is something to be said for the comradeship with fellow readers/viewers.

My sister flew in for my birthday a few weeks late just to go to this movie with me. Yes, we went to the midnight showing. The movie was good but the time we had was priceless. She and I went with 2 of my friends and 2 teenagers. It was so funny listening to the theater full of teens sighing to the scenes.

I hope the rest of the series gets made into movies too. I'll definitely be there with my friends!

1 comment:

Chris, Kristin, and Emily said...

i say again, i have to get on the bandwagon too just so i know what's going on! maybe after the holidays...