Thursday, February 14, 2008

52 things

52 Things (Cause the site I copied it from didn't have all 60 listed) you probably don't know about me.

1. What is in the back seat of your car right now? Diaper bag,umbrellas
2. When was the last time you threw up? About this time last year when the whole family had a bug
3. Name 3 people who made you smile today? Bruce, Lindsey and Katelynn
4. What were you doing at 8 am this morning? hurrying to finish getting ready
5. What were you doing 30 minutes ago? Writing thank yous for Katelynn (she can't write yet)
6. What will you be doing 3 hours from now? working
7. Have you ever been to a strip club? Nope
8. What is the last thing you said aloud? "Do you have a Steak Out menu?"
9. What is the best ice cream flavor? chocolate with peanut butter
10. What was the last thing you had to drink? coffee
11. What are you wearing right now? black pants with red silk blouse (it's Valentine's Day)
12. What was the last thing you ate? a cupcake last night
13. Have you bought any new clothing items this week? No
14. When was the last time you ran? A few weeks ago when Lindsey and her car went over the retaining wall.
15. What's the last sporting event you watched? some of the Super Bowl on tv, live KAT's soccer game
16. Who is the last person you emailed? my friend Tammie - I knew she'd know which Steak Out would deliver to work.
17. Ever go camping? not recently
18. Do you have a tan? No
19. Do you drink your soda from a straw? Yes
20. What did your last IM say? I don't IM
21. Are you someone's best friend?I hope so
22. What are you doing tomorrow? Working
23. Where is your mom right now? At her house I guess.
24. Look to your left, what do you see? edge of my desk and a door
25. What color is your watch? gold
26. What do you think of when you think of Australia ? I want to go.
27. Would you consider plastic surgery? Yes
28. What is your birthstone? It use to be Topaz now it's Citrine.
29. Do you go in at a fast food place or just hit thedrive thru? Depends.
30.How many kids do you want?Just the 2 I have.
31. Do you have a dog? NO
32. Last person you talked to on the phone? My Dad
33. Have you met anyone famous? I've seen some famous people.
34. Any plans today? Valentine's Dinner with the hubby.
35. How many states have you lived in? 5 I think. :)
36. Ever go to college? Yes
37. Where are you right now? at work in AL
38. Biggest annoyance in your life right now? the TV coverage of the election (I know it's only beginning)
39. Last song listened to? Cleaning this gun by Rodney Atkins; seriously
40. Are you allergic to anything? lots of stuff
41. Favorite pair of shoes you wear all the time? This pair of slipons that have seen better days
42. Are you jealous of anyone? Sure
43. Is anyone jealous of you? Doubt it
44. What time is it? 11:16
45. Do any of your friends have children? Yes
46. Do you eat healthy? I try to
47. What do you usually do during the day? work and run after the girls, break up fights
48. Do you hate anyone right now? No
49. Do you use the word 'hello' daily? Probably
50. How old will you be turning on your next birthday? If you don't know, I'm not telling!!!
51. Have you ever been to Six Flags? yes, last time in college
52. How did you get one of your scars? Which one? One you probably don't know about is from when I was born, the doctor cut me while cutting the cord that was wrapped around my neck.

No comments: