Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Movie/Weather update

The bad weather held off and we made it to the Hannah Montana Concert Movie. My ODD loved it. She was by no means the youngest one there. I think my YDD would have been fine there. But it was a great mother/daughter outing for my ODD's birthday next week.

The bad weather did hit in the middle of the night. My prayers go out to everyone in Molton, AL. They got hit bad by a tornado. If you know me, you know I'm petrified of storms. Believe it or not I was sleeping through the sirens. Dumb me forgot to turn on the weather radio (what good is it if it's off?!) but thanks to my neighbor who called we got up and went to our safe room. Special thanks to the teachers at our MMO program!!! I had no explaining to do with the girls. My ODD asked if we were practicing and when I said no she knew what was going on. They weren't scared and didn't complain about being woke up in the middle of the night. So thanks MMO teachers for making my job easier!

Laura

No comments: