Monday, February 25, 2008

Not ready...

My ODD and I went to practice Kindergarten today. Oh boy, I'm not ready for this.

We met a friend at school and went and had lunch with her daughter. We were doing OK till we started to go into the lunchroom. Then my ODD got scared. Our friend went in to put money in her DD's account and we waited in the hall. ODD said she was scared. I almost started crying because lets face it, I was more scared then she was. I told her we were practicing and that I was staying with her and not leaving her.

We met my friends DD's class and when she came out she just grabbed my DD's hand and they were off. Nothing more about being scared. I don't think that 2nd grader realizes what she did but this MaMa does! I think I could have left at that point and all would have been well.

ODD got her own tray, ate very well for her and throw her trash away all by herself just like her friend. All I did was pay. :)

ODD knew 2 other kids in that class. We may just go once a month till school gets out.

No comments: