Friday, February 1, 2008

Never fails....

If I didn't have bad luck, I'd have no luck at all. That is how I felt last night.
DH is gone on a business trip so of course stuff has to happen.
My mom and I went to a friend's Pampered Chef party last night (left the DDs with PaPa). It was cold and rainy but not too bad and then it started lightening. Then we left and the car wouldn't start. My friends husband was the night in shining armor and came out in his rain gear and jumped my car off in the middle of a cold storm. It's in the shop now - determining if it's the battery or an electrical problem.
Then I get home and realize the VCR is on. What the VCR is on? That means it couldn't have recorded LOST. I'm so mad!
Then I had some of the worst leg cramps that I have ever had in my life and I've had some great ones (just ask former roommates and DH). I mean I woke up screaming. Then it moved up my leg to my thigh and then my back. I've been awake since about 4 am. I was so miserable the cat even abandoned me for elsewhere in the house.

L

No comments: